Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Big, Fluffy, White Dress?


The younger I get (wink, wink), the more I think about what's really important. If I had it to do all over again, I'm not sure I would do the big, fluffy, costly expensive dress again. I paid hundreds of dollars for it to find its home in a trunk, in its special "keep it preserved" plastic bag.

Perhaps I would where a pant suit so I wouldn't have to worry about moving myself and the dress around. I wouldn't have to worry about people stepping on it or it getting caught and snagged on something.

Maybe I would where a beautiful sun dress so I wouldn't have to worry about the bottom of the dress dragging on concrete, carpet, dance floors and whatever other floors I have to walk on that day.
Perhaps I would just wear a totally different color dress or suit all together! Like pink or purple or blue. Well, maybe not - I'm sort of a natural colors girl. But that might work for you!

My favorite thought - is a white or white and black tea length dress. Now I can really get with that! What are your thoughts? Daring enough to step outside of tradition? I'd like to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment